School timing for Day School
Summer: - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Winter: - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Dress code for Summer from Classes Nursery to II
1. T-Shirt: - JCJ7 Uniform: - Base of T Shirt in shade P13 peach color.
- At pocket place on front side of shirt BPS-G will be in embroider in size (2.25 inch /1.25 inch) with P2 blue shade of JCJ7 Uniform
- On backside of T-shirt: - BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR will be in embroider in size (2.25 inch /1.25 inch) with P2 blue color of JCJ7 Uniform
2. Lower: - CJ7 Uniform – P2 (Dark blue base with peach color side line)
From Classes III to VIII
1. School Shirt -: Bombay dyeing Shade No.3107 only
- On front Pocket: - BPS-G will be embroider in Size (1inch /2 inch) with Mafatlal shade no 134 only
- Backside of School Shirt -: BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR will be embroider in size (13 inches) with Mafatlal shade no 134 only
2. Paint: - Mafatlal shade no 134 only
Shoes from Nursery to VIII
SHOES-- Bata (Black) shoes for all the students (Classes Nursery to VIII)
Socks from Nursery to VIII
SOCKS- Plain Socks in shade of Mafatlal 134 shade for all the students (Classes Nursery to VIII)
Belt from Nursery to VIII
Belt: - BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR will be written on Buckle
Dress code for winters From class Nursery to II
Tracksuit: CJ7-SHADE NO. P77 with peach color strip in front Embroidery BPS-G with peach color backside embroidery in round BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR
from class III to VIII
Sweater: - Vardhman Daffodil shade no.227 v neck two strip in neck and arm with rust color Blazer: - Modella shade no.11 name on pocket with skin color (BPS-G) backside in round BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR (Large embroidery (above 3.5 inch)) with skin color
Parents are free to purchase the school uniform and other accessories as per given shades & designs only to maintain uniformity in school.
Recommendations For parents Nursery to UKG
- Parents are requested to give significant time and attention towards the progress of their child.
- Please mention the name and class on all the belongings like bags, books, notebooks, uniform, shoes, lunch boxes, water bottles etc.
- Parents should ensure that only healthy and nutritious food like Seasonal vegetable, lentils, fruits, salad etc. is sent in the tiffin boxes. Junk food should not be sent preferably.
- Parents should avoid sending sauce, yoghurt, pickles, fried & spicy stuff and gravy vegetable in the tiffin.
- Please send clean small hand towel, a Handkerchief /Tissue Paper, Spoon/Fork and nicely chopped fresh fruit daily. (Extra inner wear for children of classes Nursery and LKG)
- Parents are requested to take care of sick child at home and send him /her to school, once the child heals completely.
- If the child suffers from any health related issues ,school must be notified in writing.
- Birthday celebration at Birla Public School is a ‘Low key’ affair. School does not encourage any child to distribute gifts to any staff member or classmate. Child can distribute one candy/toffee to his /her classmates only. Any other item shall be returned.
- Parents are requested not to send the child in any casual dress on the Birthdays.
- School shall not allow any Parent/ Guardian to enter any classroom to meet the child.
- Child’s safety is the highest priority for the school. Therefore, no request, seeking permission to allow the child to go to friend’s /relative’s house shall be entertained.
- Parents should not send money and toys with the child to the school.
FOR ALL THE PARENTS AND STUDENTS
We at BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR, aim to foster and provide a happy and secure environment in which each child is cared for and respected as an individual. A successful school is the collaborative effort by the Parents, Administration, Students and Teachers. We aim at enhancing academic and Co-Curricular achievements while maintaining a safe and secure environment by laying down the following recommendations:
PARENTS are an integral part of the school and the school expects them to co-operate in enforcing all the under-mentioned guidelines that will benefit the child and assist in the smooth functioning of the school:
- The School Almanac serves as a bridge between teachers, students and parents. Parents are requested to go through the School Almanac regularly to stay updated.
- Parents are expected to follow the school timings of their wards (Morning and Afternoon). No child will be entertained for delay in arrival to School.
- Parents must send their wards in proper school uniform as well as maintain personal hygiene.
- Tiffin/Books and any other essential article will not be allowed to be sent during school hours. Please ensure that your child brings all the belongings in the morning itself.
- Parents must ensure that the Name, Class, Section and House (allotted to the child at School) of their wards is clearly marked on their belongings. Books should be neatly maintained, well-covered and labelled.
- Parents must intimate the School about any change of address, number or personal details of their wards without delay through an application at the reception.
- Parents are requested not to send any valuables and money with their wards.
- Parents should not send any gift items or eatables except one toffee on their ward’s birthday celebration. Parents must send their wards in proper school uniform on their birthdays.
- Escort Card should always be carried by the person (Parents /Helpers /Maids /Drivers /Relatives etc.) who comes to pick the child from the school.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to meet teachers or students directly in classes during school hours. In case of emergency, parents must report at the reception.
- Parents must encourage their wards to complete his/her practice task regularly and are expected to acknowledge the remarks made by the teachers in the almanac.
- The academic performance of every child will be communicated regularly. Parents are expected to follow the progress of their child with care and take note of remarks made by the teacher.
- Parents are expected to attend PTMs. It is essential to have better co-ordination between the school and home environment of the child. If parents want to meet any teacher, they are requested to do so by prior appointments.
- The facility of Internet is required to monitor the usage of the technology by your ward so that he / she does not misuse the internet access. It is advisable to route your child’s email through your account and share their passwords.
- Parents are requested not to send their wards to school during illness or infection (not even during exams/periodicals).
- Please avoid unnecessary absenteeism and intentional leaves.
- No child will be allowed to leave school during the working hours. Students must have a Gate Pass while leaving and should be accompanied by parents/guardians.
- No child will be allowed to take short leave, half day leave and full day leave during exams/periodicals.
- Parents must avoid requests for leaves during school hours due to medical appointments and social ceremonies.
- In case the child is absent, parents must call at the reception in the morning and intimate. Please send the Application of Leave along with Medical Certificate when the student returns to the school.
Some do’s and don’ts that I need to follow in school: When I come to school
I must –
- Come to school on time.
- greet my peers and teachers.
- maintain high standard of courtesy during interactions.
- come cheerful to school.
- maintain a polite way of communication.
- never misbehave with anyone.
- always obey my teachers.
- never use abusive or profane language and gestures.
- not indulge in acts of moral turpitude or violence in any form.
- not indulge in trading of personal items.
- never damage or disfigure school property.
- not bring Prohibited Items (Electronic Gadgets, Mobile Phones, Camera and Computer games, Sharp Objects, Fireworks, Valuables or Money etc.).
- intimate school regarding my absence at the earliest.
- take care of my belongings in school and outside.
- carry my almanac to school every day.
- make positive behavioral choices.
- promote the safety of all.
- keep campus litter free.
- not climb trees, gates, railings, fences and school building.
- converse in English to face the global challenges.
My Personal Appearance
I need –
- to wear a clean, well ironed uniform daily.
- to take a bath daily.
- to comb my hair and trim my nails regularly and maintain personal hygiene.
- to tie my hair neatly with black hair bands and clips (for girls).
When I am in my classroom
I must –
- raise my hand to answer.
- wait for my turn patiently.
- take permission before I enter or leave my class.
- never disturb my class.
- keep my class clean.
- always zip in my bag as a precautionary measure.
- follow the class time-table to reduce the weight of the school bag.
- strive to complete the work which was missed.
Moving out of Class
I must –
- always move in a queue when I have to go.
- never scream in the corridor.
- never rush in the corridor.
- return to class immediately after visiting the wash room.
During the assembly
I must –
- not talk in the assembly.
- listen to the given instructions
- stand at attention during the National Anthem.
- maintain the decorum on stage.
- participate with enthusiasm in the class assembly programmes.
When its lunch time
- wash my hands before and after meal.
- bring healthy food and avoid junk food (noodles ,pouch item, sauces etc.)
- always bring seasonal fruits.
- never talk while having lunch.
- bring a napkin.
When I am in the library
I must –
- maintain silence in the library.
- keep my books carefully.
- not scribble or tear my books.
- read the books issued from the library.
- show interest in the new arrivals and enjoy reading.
When I am in the computer lab.
I must –
- not use social networking sites.
- never use CD/DVD/Pen drive/ Hard disk for any unauthorized copying or transferring of data.
- never use another student’s or any staff member’s username or password to access the internet.
- never download or upload any file until asked for the same.
- never access, copy alter or destroy information, data, programs or other files without authorization.
- never spread or create computer viruses.
- not participate in any online profit-making activities.
- immediately back out of a login which is done by mistake.
When I am travelling by school bus
I must –
- be punctual for my school.
- never peep out from the moving bus.
- give place to younger children travelling with me.
- listen to my elders.
- All the above acts of misconduct are a part of indiscipline, for which the School shall take suitable action as per observation of the Disciplinary Committee at School level depending upon gravity of misconduct. These shall include the following:
STEP 1: -
- Counseling Session
- Verbal Warning
STEP 2: -
- Written Warning
- Issue of Student Incident Report/Behavioral Forms to Guardians/Parents
STEP 3: -
- Restriction from Activities and of Privileges
BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGANAGAR strives for achieving higher standards of discipline by maintaining a sharp control over in disciplinary acts of any form.